Join Clear Lake Choir!
- Men: Men’s Chorus 8507
- Women: Concert Choir 8503
Join Choir Week
Tuesday, January 16th- Friday, January 19th
- Be on the look out for upcoming details, soon!
Align yourself with excellence…
The Clear Lake Choirs have set a standard of excellence throughout the years. Students of Clear Lake Choir work together to challenge their performance skills, test their limits, and discover their organic potential as performers, artists, and leaders. Under the direction of Raul Dominguez and Jade Blakey, students are provided a quality musical atmosphere where they have the opportunity to learn and grow as musicians and individuals.
What do we do in Choir?
As a member of Clear Lake choir, you will learn to develop your vocal instrument, sing in a variety of styles and languages, and learn to develop the essentials of team work, self-motivation, self-discipline, individual responsibility, and social skills that prove effective in any career, sport, or other activity. Every year, we participate in the following activities:
- Concerts: We give six concerts each year, and perform everything from classical music to contemporary pop music!
- Spring Trip: We travel to some amazing places to celebrate our success each year. This year we are traveling to Dallas! Past trips have included Carnegie Hall in NYC, New Orleans, San Antonio, and Disney in Orlando, Florida!
- Field Trips: A couple of times per year, we have the opportunity to see a Broadway show, opera, or symphony performance in downtown Houston!
- Social Events: We host a variety of social events throughout the year including seasonal parties and post-concert celebrations at Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt!
- Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Question page!
- Cannot find what you are looking for? Email Mrs. Blakey with your question and we will get back to you ASAP!