- *Black tuxedo pants & jacket, provided by LAKE
- *Bowtie & Cummerbund, provided by LAKE
- White tuxedo shirt
- Black dress socks
- Dress black shoes
- Invest in a good pair! They will be used every year into your adult life! Please be sure they are comfortable as you will be standing and walking in them for hours.
- Hair nicely kept, brushed out of face
- *Black dress, provided by LAKE
- *Faux-pearl necklace, provided by LAKE
- Black closed-toed dress flats (preferred) or heels (1 ½ in or less)
- Invest in a good pair! They will be used every year into your adult life! Please be sure they are comfortable as you will be standing and walking in them for hours. If you wear a heel, it’s advised to get a shoe with an ankle strap so they are secure. The dress can get caught in a floppy heel!
- No boots, black converse/tennis shoes, Toms, or open-toed shoes
- Hair should be down, with front of hair pinned back OR fixed in a nice up-do (No ponytails or messy buns)
- For the sake of uniformity, please don’t wear big hair accessories (bows, headbands, etc). Pins and headbands can be used, but should be close to your hair color and as unobtrusive as possible.
All Students: Informal Uniform
- Navy Polo purchased through choir
- Nice, medium- to dark-wash blue jeans
- Closed-toe shoe (tennis shoe, Sperry’s, Tom’s/Bob’s, etc.)
Jewelry and personal adornments are restricted for the sake of uniformity. Non-gemstone studs should be used if a piercing cannot be removed. No nail polish; no ink on skin (tattoos or pen) visible. For UIL, hair should be of a natural color
Please refrain from wearing any cologne or perfume on stage. Many people have allergies to them. However, deodorant is always a must! :]